woensdag 19 november 2008

I know I've been a bad blogger...

and I'm really sorry..... but now I know what to ask Santa: more hours in a day please!!

Life has been busy around here. We've been to Kassel with my parents the second weekend of November to help them at a stock-exchange. Tonie and I went shopping on Saturday and we had twice dinner at a very nice restaurant. It was also my parents anniversary: they were married for 45 years!

My SIS Jettie and I had fun making them a gift box with a minialbum inside with all the pictures of the photoshoot of their 4 grandsons! We gave them enlargements of the best

and the funniest picture so they have finally something for the frames in the guestroom. My mom was asking for these kind of pictures for over a year.....oeps. We also gave them a voucher for 2 nights hotel with breakfast and dinner. Here are some pictures of the altered wooden box which is from Xenos and was originally a box for buttons.



Of course the album didn't fit in at first. So glad to have a handy man!

I also made a layout for the OLW challenge which I really love. Sometimes the idea is in your head and it takes less than an hour to make it work. (Just which I had more often this kind of inspiration). I already scrapped this picture of Tim and Thomas but never liked it so I decided to use it for the word LISTEN.


And this is how our house looks at the moment. Tonie is renewing the facade. The boys think that this is much better than a playground.... and act like they are little monkeys. Too bad that their mom is afraid of heights.




This silver look would make a great Christmas decoration. Maybe I'll ask Tonie not to finish the job until after New Year's Day.

I'm also tagged by Birgit so I owe you some random facts about myself... just let me think about that and I'll post them tomorrow, together with my work of the wonderful december kit of Scrap-club! Here are some sneakies:

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Goed om je weer online te zien... en wat maak je toch iedere keer mooie dingen... Ik vond je Listen layout echt hartstikke mooi, heel gaaf zo die titel om je globe.
En verbouwingsperikelen daar weet ik echt alles van, wij zijn nog steeds met onze kelder bezig en ik kan je vertellen dat het langlopend project is... Blik op oneindig en verstand op nul, is op dit moment misschien wel de beste suggestie!

Astrid zei

Fijn om weer wat van je te lezen :)Heel leuk wat je voor je ouders hebt gemaakt, ook leuk dat je het met je zus samen heb gedaan, scrapt zij ook? En ook druk met het huis, fijn dat je zo'n handige man hebt! Heb je trouwens al gezien over de nieuwe scrap-a licious, misschien een goeie reden voor een nieuwe date? groetjes Astrid

Monique Helfrich zei

Fijn om weer wat van je te zien! Spannende sneaks en een schitterende OLW! Zo'n prachtig cadeau voor je ouders is jou wel toevertrouwd; wat zullen ze daar blij mee zijn! En meid wat heb je een zalig groot huis! Is dat toen eigenlijk met de tuin nog goedgekomen na die boom-attack?
groetjes van een andere bad blogger ;)