This is what I created with the December kit of Scrap-Club. Check out what the team made with this so beautiful kit! You'll love the inspiration. The first layout is made with Monique's fun sketch!
Last week I was tagged by Birgit to share some things about myself with you:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link their blogs. Let them know they're tagged by leaving a message on their blogs.
So here we go:
1. As a teenager I wanted to become a teacher but there were hardly any jobs available at that time so I decided to do “something” in tourism. I worked as a travel agent for more than 10 years.
2. I love animals but I’m allergic to them :( So I had dogs and a cat and still have a rabbit. :) Can you imagine that I lived at a riding-school (horses) for more than 10 years…..
3. Tinker Bell is my favorite Disney character. I bought a pink Tinker Bell bag when I was 40 (there was a little girl in the shop at the same moment buying the same bag that looked at me and I’m pretty sure that she was thinking: that’s a weird woman, she’s way too old to buy that bag.) Last week Thomas gave me a Tinker Bell pen (with pixie dust inside!).
4. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke and don’t do anything related to sport. But I love to watch sports on TV! When there’s an event: skating, soccer, the Olympics: the kids have no chance of having the remote control in their hands ;)
5. I love reading and I always have 2 or more unread books lying on my shelf.
6. I hoped for daughters when I was pregnant and I’m SO HAPPY with my sons!
7. Before I die I want to see Mont Saint-Michel in France because that place sounded like magic when my “tourism”-teacher told me about.
Now, I have to tag 7 of you, so Monique, Revlie, Nili, Christiane, Liesbeth, Astrid, and Barbara, please share some of your random/weird facts with us! :)
I must admit that this is my not so favorite part.... I never ever joined the "kettingbrieven" so please join if you like (I would love to read weird facts about you but if you don't like to be tagged... I'll understand....)