vrijdag 6 februari 2009

Cards

I made a lot of cards with left-overs from the Scrap-Club kits for the tips and techniques post on the Scrap-Club blog. It was fun making these cards and I saved money too ;)













This one I really loved. The effect of the transparancy cover with the rub-ons is so cool IRL!
Try to make one yourself by using the template I made! You'll need a piece of cardstock of 11x22 cm for the inside card.






The new kit from Scrap-Club is already on my desk! Adriana asked the designteam to let her know which new releases from the CHA 2009 we like, and boy there's just so much beautiful new stuff! I can imagine how hard it must be to make a choice. Not that I worry because Adriana ALWAYS makes wonderful kits. But guess what: one of the manufacturers/lines I picked is already in this kit. Lucky me! And lucky you if you get your fingers on one of the March kits! The release date is the 19th!!! You gonna love the Scrap-Club kits in 2009! I'm sure of that!
And do you want to know what's inside this album? I'll let you know this weekend.
First I have to make my OLW layout with the word LIVING!


xPetra



1 opmerking:

D@nielle zei

superleuke kaartjes zeg, ik ga er zeker een paar bewaren voor inspiratie !