vrijdag 18 april 2008

Almost kit day and again the Arte y Pico award :D


The sweet and amazingly talented Janine gave me also the Arte y Pico award. Now I've got it twice. I feel honored and if you could see me now: I'm the one with the big smile on her face. :D

I already gave it to 5 very talented and inspiring ladies and if you want to know their names you can read it in my post of April 9th. (and yes you do want to know it!!)

Tomorrow is kit day at Scrap-Club. I think I've never made so many layouts with the kit before! I made 6 layouts plus a card. Does that mean that I had my own personal marathon? A few sneaks and you can see the work of the DT tomorrow here! And of course the sketch (mine this month ;) ....) on the blog.


Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs Petra

1 opmerking:

Birgit zei

Hi Petra!! Die sneak zien er geweldig uit!!
Dank je heeeel hartelijk voor de award!!! :) Daar ben ik heel blij mee!! Foei, ik ben zooo achter met blogs lezen, ik geloof dat mijn bloglines teller op 390 staat :( Daar moet ik dus nodig iets aan doen. Bedankt dus voor je berichtje anders had ik het vast gemist :)
Groetjes,
Birgit